The National 148 Snackcenter, manufactured by National Vendors, offers maximum merchandising flexibility, with a slim design to work better in tight spaces. This 4-wide vending machine, allows you to vend snack, candy, pastries and other items that fit within a vending spiral.
- Merchandising Flexibility - sell candy and snacks on the same shelf. Motors couple easily & dividers slide out to convert to either candy or snack.
- Continuous Price Rolls - easily dial up the price for maximum flexibility when pricing the machine.
- Cabinet "Knock-Outs" - allow access through 30" doorways.
- Easy Loading - each shelf tilts forward at 45°, making it easier to reach even the upper shelves.
- Customer Selection Options - the machine is priced by an alpha numeric keypad with larger buttons for selection.
- Shelves - accommodates 5-6 shelves depending on snack and candy configuration, with up to 53 product selections
The following upgrades are available to ensure your National 148 Snackcenter vending machine includes the newest look and technology. These doors are all equipped with the UCB™, Vendors Exchange exclusive control board that allows for remote price updates, touchscreen controls and dual pricing capabilities. For more information on our doors, visit the DOORS section.
This machine is ADA capable with the addition of a door above and modifications to the vending machine.
|NAT 148 Specifications||Height||Width||Depth||Shipping Weight|
|OEM Machine||72"||32"||35½"||522 lbs|
|With REVISION Door||72"||32"||35½"||522 lbs|
|With CURVE Door||72¾"||32"||37½"||522 lbs|